Steps to automatically save presentations to OneDrive
- Step 1 : Open Microsoft PowerPoint once your Onedrive account has been set up.
- Step 2 : Click on the “File” menu on the top of your screen.
- Step 3 : Select “New” on the panel that appears on the left.
- Step 4 : Select any template that you want.
- Step 5 : On the top left corner, toggle the button next to “Autosave”.
- Step 6 : A pop-up will appear. Select “OneDrive” here.
- Step 7 : You will have to provide a name for your presentation. Click on “OK”.
After this, any change that you make will automatically be saved on OneDrive. To access the presentations, open the Documents folder in OneDrive.
You can also save these presentations to separate folders to improve their accessibility. To do this, follow these steps:
- Step 1 : Click on the "File" menu
- Step 2 : Click on “Save a Copy”.
- Step 3 : Select the OneDrive option.
- Step 4 : Click on “New Folders”.
- Step 5 : Select the folder you created and click on “Save”.
You will have to do this whenever you start a new presentation. Once AutoSave is on, the changes will be saved to your OneDrive account directly.