How to create your own GIFs?
- Step 1 : Start by recording a video of whatever you wish to convert to GIF on your phone.
- Step 2 : Head to the chat on Whatsapp where you want to share the GIF.
- Step 3 : Once you have opened the conversation, click on the attachment button and select your gallery.
- Step 4 : Pick the video that you previously recorded.
- Step 5 : You can trim the video using the length provided at the top. If your video is too long, the GIF icon will not appear since the video file size is too large. Reduce the length of the video to be able to change it into a GIF.
- Step 6 : Below the length, you will find the GIF button. Toggle to it. The video will get automatically converted to a GIF.
- Step 7 : Include a message in the chat bar if you require.
- Step 8 : Click the send button.
The GIF will also be automatically saved to your gallery, should you require it anytime in the future. Following these easy steps, you can convert any video into a GIF and share it. So what’s the wait for? Head to WhatsApp and start sharing fun GIFs with your friends !