- You have to tap on the screen to ‘front camera’ view.
- Then, tap on the Change Background’ option, and after that, tap on the ‘Blur your Background’ option. Your natural background will become completely hazy.
- Then tap on the ‘Slightly Blur your Background’ option to minimize the intensity of the background haze.
- Next, you have to tap on the background to choose a pre-loaded image.
It is also possible to change the background before joining a meeting. All you are required to do is open the Google Meet app on your Android phone and select the meeting that you want to change the background, and follow the steps given below.
- Before joining in, tap on the ‘Change Background’ option at the bottom of the front view.
- Tap on the ‘Blur your Background’ option to completely blur your background.
- Then, choose the ‘Slightly blur your background’ option to lessen the blurriness.
- Tap on the already available images. Viola! You are done.
- Finally, click on the Join Now option to join the meeting with a beautiful background image.
The entire process is actually a cakewalk. You can also choose customized images from your gallery as the background. So, make sure to utilize this exciting feature at your next meeting.